Entry1(MIS)

Monday, June 22, 2009

Uhm...

I am absent again in my first day of class..lolz...xD

but i would share my learning based on my previous subject with SRG...

At first i thought it was really tiring and boriiiinnnggg...

but that was awesome...going outside the school to learn...

that was the best... and i am great full having another subject with him this semester...


yeaaaahhhh cheers

i expect this subject to be more exciting...


si sir Gamboa pa...

pa cute2 na pero astig...hehehe..gae ko ug piso sir....xD


but this time...i would try to be more resourcefull...hehehe


xao xao everyone...

enjoy MIS^_^




visit my blog @: http://angbantotmo.blogspot.com/


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Gud PM, We are inviting you to visit www.agikik.tk to laugh and have fun with us with our variety of jokes and other funny materials.

Post a Comment